BitPay. How To Get Started with Bitcoin Payments In Online Casinos
Bitpay is one of the most popular platforms which allow bitcoin deposits into online casinos. Since it uses the blockchain technology, it is 100% safe and secure. Depositing with Bitpay is instant, so within minutes you can play one of your favourite slots, table or live casino games. It is a solid bitcoin payment processor, which only works with licensed bitcoin casinos that have clean reputations.
Bitpay’s customer service is one of the best in the world. For over 5 years, Canadians have been using this platform, due to their excellent online support. Via its platform, you can transfer your bitcoins or bitcoin cash, from any wallet, to an online casino of your choice. We tested many casinos, and we highly recommend Yeti Casino as our favourite casino for Canadians.
What is Bitpay?
Bitpay was founded in 2011, when most people had never even heard about Bitcoin yet. Their headquarters are in Atlanta, Georgia, in the United States. Bitpay is the largest Bitcoin payment processor in the world, and 100’s of thousands of transactions, are done every day, world-wide.
Nowadays, bitcoin is used for almost any purchase across the web such as: online stores, services, entertainment and several legit online casinos. Simply sign up at an online casino of your choice, select Bitpay in their cashier, and your transfer is done instantly. Processing fees are very low, and if you have a Bitpay card, you can even use it at an ATM to take out cash in Dollars.
Withdrawing winnings from the casino is usually done within 24 hours. Just make sure your account is verified. Click on “withdrawal” in your casino account, and the process is started.
Maximum security with Bitpay
Since Bitpay is based on blockchain technology, both your deposit and payout are completely secure. At Yeti Casino, many Canadians use Bitpay to top up their account, and pull out their winnings.
At Yeti Casino, you will receive a generous 100% deposit bonus up to $333 when you deposit your bitcoins. But that’s not all! You will also receive another 100 free spins, to use on Book of Aztec, Lightning Hot or Admiral Nelson. That’s more than enough reasons to give them a go. If you encounter any problem, or have any question, their online support is always there to help. You can also send them an email, and within several hours, you’ll have an answer back already. As soon as you make a total of over $500, their VIP agents will contact you and give you nice perks and offers.
Why use Bitpay for your casino play?
Let’s look at it from a different perspective, and ask you why not use it?
It is 100% secure, fast, and their team of experts are some of the top technicians and security people in the world. Together with an “A-team” of customer support, makes Bitpay a well-oiled machine.
You can surf the web, and will see that over 90% of the reviews of Bitpay users, are positive. Bitpay is currently the 3rd most popular payment method for Canadians, after credit card payments and Interac. With Bitpay taking care of over 50% of all bitcoin transfers, you are in safe hands.
Pros for Bitpay and the use of it for an online casino:
- Transfers are done immediately, so you can top up your casino account, and don’t have to wait several hours before the money is in your account.
- Cryptocurrency value is very speculative and volatile. However, what can be better than increasing your Bitcoin stockpile without purchasing more on your won? Playing at an online casino can generate huge winnings, that when they are paid out via Bitpay, will increase your Bitcoin total even more. Then when the price of Bitcoin goes up again – you’ll be a lot wealthier.
- Bitpay also have a credit card, Bitpay Card: your dollars are ready to be spent within minutes.
- Bitpay runs on blockchain technology, so your payments are safe and secure.
- Their customer support is one of the best in the world.
- Bitpay deposits at Yeti Casino are quick and easy and can be done both on desktop and mobile devices.
- Processing fees are very low.
- Bitpay only partners up with total secure and legit online casinos, who have licenses in Malta and the UK. If you’re playing at an online casino that carries these licenses, you can guarantee that your money is safe and secure.
Cons for Bitpay and the use of it for an online casino:
As we mentioned before fees are very low. Making a deposit with Bitpay at an online casino will incur a 2.5% payment in fees. This may seem high, but most cryptocurrency exchanges charge around 5% or more when purchasing or selling your cryptocurrency.
Final verdict of Bitpay:
With over 5 years of being the market leader in bitcoin payments, Bitpay is a safe method to use when you want to play at online casinos. Their customer support is super professional, their fees are low, and they only work with licensed casinos. So, you’re guaranteed legit and honest entertainment. At Yeti Casino your bitcoin deposits are secure, so if you haven’t played there yet then join them now!